Monday 4 November 2013

Fine Feathers



As I am now, officially, 'unemployed' I decided to start my first day as I mean to go on - by blogging!

Today has not been the most creative of days; but I have succeeded in getting my hair cut and making some paper feathers. I had seen some similar feathers on Pinterest, and after admiring them for some time I figured it should be easy enough to accomplish (if I was careful and patient!)



I began by carefully drawing and cutting out some templates; which I then traced onto some pretty wrapping paper from Paperchase (it has some of the nicest patterns, doesn't it?) before, once again, carefully cutting them out.

I haven't quite decided what to do with them yet - perhaps mounted on a piece of crisp white card and elegantly framed?







...Miss Jones...



No comments:

Post a Comment